EDA is here to support you through the pandemic
It is with deep regret that as of Monday 16th March 2020, our face to face support services including our monthly support groups have been suspended until further notice due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This decision was taken under public health guidance to protect the health of our service users and staff.
EDA understands, however, that people need to access support now more than ever. We will continue to provide the following services:
- 24 Hour Helpline (028 90 235959)
- 1-1 Email Support which can be requested here
- 1-1 Phone Support which can be booked here
- Online group support and you can book your spot be submitting here
- Downloadable Resources can be accessed here
- Eating Disorder Awareness Training programme for employers, community groups and organisations which can be booked here
Other useful resources and organisations to support you through these difficult times ahead:
We are here for you and you deserve to live life free from eating distress.