Please apply via the following link: PART TIME ADMIN AND FINANCE OFFICER or email email@example.com with your CV.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The Eating Disorders Association is a peer led eating disorder charity that was founded in 1992. The organisation aims to deliver peer support, advocacy, training and education for people affected by eating disorders. The charity strives to instill hope that recovery from an eating disorder is always possible.
This job is for 2 days per week. Salary: £28,750 Pro Rata
- Daily financial management Payroll
- Reviewing and submitting quarterly funding monitoring
- Helpline duties
- Arrange staff training
- Grant funding applications
- Secretarial services for committee meetings
- Any other appropriate duties which may be required from time to time.
- Considerable experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of financial management and knowledge of funding bodies
Payroll Secretarial Funds Organisation Managing Staff
Admin Work Finance Admin Duties Financial